The Erne Larder Preserves

Recently I came across a local business man, who is not only hard working but also driven by family. Founder of "Erne Larder Preserves" Declan O'Donoghue, creates the most incredible flavours inspired from family recipes and modern ingredients. His made in Enniskillen brand consists of homemade jams, curds, marmalade's, mulled drinks, sauces and much more! I had the chance to taste two off his culinary creations and I was quite impressed. The first I tried out was the Granny O'Donoghue's Lemon Curd. The lemon curd was the best I have ever had, it's smooth and the flavour is mellow and delicate. Secondly I tried out the very unique Dry Cured Smoked Bacon Jam and how I was wowed. If I have to admit, I wasn't sure if this would be my cup of tea. But to my surprise, I was wanting more after the first bite. This bacon jam is the most incredible savoury jam, it's full off flavour and leaves your taste buds wanting more! I highly recommend this brand and I know you will too.











Website: www.theernelarder.com
Facebook page: @ErneLarder
Contact: 02866340076






I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland