West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK Designer Boutique Night

Each season I am egar to see new designers and Boutiques showcase their latest designs, at the Designer and Boutique fashion-show at West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK. This season's event was held at the stunning Belfast Cathedral. As we entered the event our social shots were taken by the talented photographer Brendan Gallagher. Afterwards we quenched our thirst with a glass of West Coast Cooler , as we mingled before the show with fellow fashion goers. We also had the chance to browse some fashion and lifestyle pop up stores and I was quite impressed. CMPR models flawlessly modelled designs from local designers and boutiques such as; Grainne Maher,William Morris, Akani, Angela Sloan, Blush, Cameo Boutique, Jourdan, In Chlo Mo and Ruby 67 Boutique. The event went off with a hitch and I had a lovely fashion filled night. To top off my night, I received a goodie bag full of amazing branded items from Freeist, Evian, Ruby67 boutique and much more. The event was a success thanks to the fabulous Cathy Martin and the CMPR team. Sadly it’s the last event off the year, but I look forward to FASHIONWEEK S/S 18!!!




















Makeup by Paddy McGurgan Makeup Artist (Illamasqua)
Hair by Lee Stinton
Photography by Stephen Potter








I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland