Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Collection

 Joan Collins has created her own iconic beauty range. Her collection "Joan Collins Timeless Beauty" is a high end, international luxury beauty brand. Through my blogging, I was sent some of the collection from the pr company "Alex Silver Pr".   I received the CLASS ACT-lash treatment gel, I AM WOMEN- skin silk body oil, a DIVINE LIPS- lipstick and my personal favourite the COMPACT DUO.  The I AM WOMEN body oil was the first I tried out, the oil had a classic scent. It felt luxurious on my skin and I smelt simply divine. It certainly saved me from putting perfume on! Next I tried out the CLASS ACT- lash treatment gel. The gel when applied encourages eyelashes to grow longer and fuller. When I applied it onto my lashes, the treatment helped lengthen my eye lashes. It also made them look more fuller, even after the first application. Afterwards I tried out my favourite product from the collection. The COMPACT DUO is the perfect addition to any women's makeup bag and handbag. This portable and very useful little duo, has the lightest powder.Which is perfect for applying over foundation or even worn on its own. The divine lipstick shade was called "Marilyn" and was named after the iconic actress Marilyn Monroe. I personally loved the colour and it left my lips feeling moisturized. Lipstick sold separately and fits perfectly into the compact. This collection is iconic, luxurious and will not disappoint.


£20.00


£18.00 each


£20.00


£16.00 for powder, divine lipstick sold separably 


WEBSITE: www.joancollinsbeauty.com
EMAIL:sales@joancollinsbeauty.com







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland