Teapigs Feel-Good Tea

Sometimes you just need to sit and relax with a cup of tea. Personally I can't have enough of it and I love to try new flavours. I prefer drinking loose leaf herbal tea, as the taste is more intense. There is a vast market for tea and millions of people, around the world are enjoying it in many ways. One of my favourite tea brand's is teapigs. Recently they have released a range of wellness teas and I had the pleasure of trying them out. I was really impressed with them and my favourite tea was the "Up Beet" energy tea. As it really boosted my energy and it tasted incredible. These herbal teas are delicious, fresh and I guarantee you will agree with me, when you try them out!!!






About The Brand

Nick and Louise started teapigs in November 2016 with one mission- to get the nation drinking real tea again. They met whilst working for a really big tea company, where the learned all about tea and drank loads of it. And the more they learned and the more they drank, the more they came to realize something: that there's a whole world of quality teas out there that simply aren't getting the attention they deserve. And so teapigs was born.









You can purchase any of these teas and many more from their online store and Facebook page.
Facebook: @teapigs









I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX



Comments

  1. Dia herbal Tea with 21+ Natural herbs benefits shop now with Vedics.shop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland