Lunns Jewellers Re-Launch Event

After 60 years of business Lunns Jewellers, located in Queens Arcade Belfast gave their fabulous store a modern make-over. Luckily I was invited to the launch last week and what a pleasure it was. As I walked through the doors, I was welcomed by some very friendly faces. My eyes lit up, as the store shined bright and it's interiors was flawless. Delicious sweet and savoury canapes by Yellow Door was served by the finest waiters. Along with some exclusive Lunns champagne and an exquisite non-alcoholic beverage for the non-drinkers. I also had the honour of trying on some stunning pieces by Lunns own collection along with designs by Cartier, Mikimoto, Rolex, David Yurman, Brietling and some beautiful pre-owned pieces. I was like a child in a candy shop and my favourites were the diamond pieces, as diamonds are a girls best friend after all.
 I was astonished by how many of the pieces, I adored where quite affordable. Personally I would normally be put off by such a high end store, but now I would be more willing to visit the store and create a wishlist for myself. I recommend Lunns Jewellers to anyone who appreciates elegant jewellery and first class service. The re-launch was very memorable and as usual Cathy Martin and the CMPR team created the perfect event. Lunns Jewellers will live a long life, as they are a family business and they respect their customers and treat them just like they would treat their own family and that is with love.

















Where to find them
Facebook -
Website - lunns.com


I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea