Lavera Natural Skincare

If you know me well, you will know that I have a real obsession with hand and body creams. I have very dry skin due to my eczema and it really frustrates me, when I can't find a cream that is perfect for my skin. I am also sensitive to highly perfumed products and anything containing parabens. Meaning it is a nightmare shopping for beauty products. Until I came across Lavera Natural Skincare which is an international company, who not only stock amazing skin care to suit all types of people, they have just released a new line of sensitive products. When I received this range, I was feeling very hopeful and after a week trialing the range of Lavera sensitive products. I have found my skin is smoother, softer and revitalized. I highly recommend Lavera to anyone like me, who has sensitive skin and just wants their skin to truly breath.








About The Brand

For over 25 years, Lavera manufactured all natural skincare and cosmetics to the highest German quality standards. Using herbal ingredients, certified organic whenever possible, Lavera has over 300 products, all formulated without synthetic preservatives, colours or fragrances, developed to be effective yet gentle for sensitive skin and safe for you, your family and the environment.  




Lavera Basis Cleansing Milk 2-in-1


Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic All Round Moisturizing Cream



Lavera Basis Organic Face Mask With Organic Jojoba , Aloe & Q10





Lavera Basis Anti-Aging Moisturizing Cream With Q-10





Check out their Facebook page and online store!!!
Facebook: @laveranaturalskincareUK
Online Store: www.laverauk.co.uk
  







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea