West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 18 Launch

 Once I heard about the launch of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 18, I suddenly came out of hibernation. Knowing that Spring/Summer will be here in no time, I want to know what is hot and on trend for the warmer seasons ahead. The best way to find out this, is to attend the launch of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 18. I had the chance to attend the launch last week in the Ormeau Baths in Belfast. The weather was cold, but that didn't stop me and my fellow fashion goers from dressing up in S/S 18 most stylish trends. I went for a classic white tulle skirt and a knitted black cropped jumper, with monochrome celestial patches created by the designer Nor-Lisa Fashion. I then added a pair of black ankle boots and a faux fur white clutch to finish off the look.
 As I entered the premises, I was welcomed by the lovely photographer Brendan Gallagher who took my social shots for the event. Afterwards I was offered a refreshing glass of West Coast Cooler. I mingled with some super fashionable people and was treated to a delicious macaroon from "Miel et Moi". Cathy Martin went through the key trends for S/S 18 and the main ones that stood out to me, I have included in my blog.



Photography by Collette O'Neill



Pencil Skirts


Cathy Martin


The Monochrome Trend


Pastels


Pink and Red


Vertical Stripes


Athleisure


Extra Texture



Nor-Lisa Fashion



Makeup by Paddy Mc Gurgan at The Makeup Pro Store
Hair by Lee Stinton
Models from CMPR

West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 18 Schedule


Buy Tickets Here: www.belfastfashionweek.com





I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea