Roots Crisps

Sometimes we need to treat our taste spuds to some tasty foods. Root Crisps are just that and when I had the chance to review this crisps brand, I jumped at the opportunity. I love food and as much as I try to eat healthy, I can't resist some delicious snacks. Root crisps are full of flavour and contain delicious vegetables. They are made up lightly salted beetroot, carrot and parsnips. My daughter who is four really enjoyed the crisps, she even came back for more when she had finished hers. Made to perfection Root crisps are for the whole family and I know that I will be adding these crisps to my weekly shop!








Over the past 70 years Huntapac has gone on to become one of the UK's leading growers of carrots and parsnips, supplying retailers and markets across the UK. Family tradition and a commitment to quality are still as important as they were 70 years ago. This heritage has passed down through generations of the Hunter family and ensures tat Huntapac is supplying high quality produce whilst embracing a rapidly changing food market- from this seed: the Roots brand began to grow.



Contact 
Website: www.rootscrisps.co.uk
Facebook: @rootscrisps







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea