Printed Skull Inks Top Favorite Looks

West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK was a huge success and I wanted to dedicate this blog, to my favorite looks from the Launch Of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 18.There were some fashionistas in particular who caught my fashion eye and I just adored their fashion sense. So I will give you, their quirky and trendy looks. I hope that their own looks, will inspire your wardrobe for the warmer and brighter months ahead.





















I hope that you will agree with me, that these fashionistas looked unbelievable!!!



Photography by Brendan Gallagher and Stephen Potter




I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea