Vita Coco Coconut Water

As a person who doesn’t drink very much water, even though I do try. I found myself dehydrated and feeling drained. Until I tried out Vita Coco’s amazing range of coconut water. Coconut water is highly hydrating and rich in potassium. Vita Coco coconut is soo fresh, It's like cracking open a coconut and sticking in a straw. I had the chance to taste their original drink along with some fruity versions and I was extremely impressed. Their Peach and mango flavour  is simply divine. You can also grab yourself a chocolate and coffee version. Vita Coco also have a new coconut milk product on the market and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Vita Coco have their own range of coconut oil, it's perfect for cooking and moisturising tired, dry skin. You can even use coconut oil on burns and it actually works! Honestly what else could you ask from a coconut?







About The Brand:

One night in 2004, childhood friends Mike Kirban and Ira Liran met two young women from Brazil.
Soon after, Ira hopped on a plane to Brazil to see one of the girls and learned about "agua de coco." When Mike came to visit shortly after that, they got down to business with a plan to bring coconut water to the US.Vita Coco was born.







Health Benefits Of Coconut Water:

Lowered Blood Pressure
Weight Loss
Increased Athletic Performance
Boosted Energy
Lowered Cholesterol
Reduced Cellulite
Relax Muscle Tension



Contact:
Facebook Page:@VitaCocoUK
Website:www.vitacoco.com/uk




I hope that you have enjoyed my Blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea