The perfect swimsuit

It's only the start of May and I'm already getting extremely excited for summer. Summer is about getting out and enjoying the sun, whether it's sunbathing or having a swim in a pool. As the months fly by we need to prepare ourselves for the good weather by kitting ourselves out with some super hot bathing suits.  I always dread shopping for a swimsuit, as I struggle to find the perfect swimsuit to suit my figure. Normally I like to go for something that will help me hide my imperfections and that will keep everything in it's place. There are soo many shapes and designs you can choose from. So I thought I'd pick my favorites from some very affordable online stores.








www.riverisland.com
Silver Metallic "bronzing" swimsuit
£32.00



www.asos.com
ASOS Petite Gathered waist band swimsuit
£20.00



www.urbanoutfitters.com
Calvin Klein White Cheeky Swimsuit
£80.00



www.mango.com
Braided Drawstring Swimsuit
£35.99



www.victoriasecret.com
PINK High Leg One Piece
£31.81



www.newlook.com
White Just Married Metallic Print Swimsuit
£14.99


www.simplybe.co.uk
Magisculpt Convertible Swimsuit
£52.00




I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea