Marvelous Metallics

Brighten up your summer wardrobe with this season's hottest mettalic's. Top high fashion designer's such as; Balmain, Fendi, Peter Pilotto, Kenzo and many more glisten up the catwalk with their very own take on the trend this season. I think that using metallic in a look is the perfect way to enhance an outfit without having to spend too much. In this blog I have picked my favourite items from shoes to bag's from affordable online store's, as I know that we all love a good bargain. Personally I can't wait to take advantage of this simple yet effective trend this season.


Balmain S/S 17 Catwalk Collection 



Kim Kardashian West sporting the Metallic trend wearing Balmain's S/S 17 Catwalk Collection







Converse Chuck Taylor Metallic Ox In Snake Leather
£60.00
www.asos.com 




Silver Faux Leather Studded Biker Jacket
£80.00
www.riverisland.com



Purple Metallic Shimmer Anorak
£29.99
www.newlook.com





Out From Under Mettalic Adelina Fusion Triangle Bra
£20.00
www.urbanoutfitters.com



Mettalic T-shirt
£29.99
www.mango.com



Full Sleeve Top
£25.99
www.zara.com



Gold Mettalic Bagpack By Hype
£30.00
www.topshop.com



Iphone 5c Gold Pineapple Case
WAS: £12.00
NOW: £6.00
www.skinnydiplondon.com






Myself wearing my custom made metallic gold skirt by Nor-Lisa at West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea