West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 17 Designer and Boutique Night

The sun was shining and fashion was in the air for the first show of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK S/S 17. The Designer and Boutique show was held in the amazing venue "Life Church" on Bruce Street in Belfast. As we entered the event we had our social shots taken by the lovely Brendan Gallagher. Afterwards we quenched our thirst with a complimentary glass of West Coast Cooler. As usual I was dressed from head to toe in Nor-Lisa and I felt amazing, I had my hair braided at the braid bar in the Jason Shankey salon in Victoria Square. My flawless fake tan was created using B-bold tan in medium and my heels and clutch from New Look.


Myself and my partner Ryan McManus


In the reception room guests mingled whilst they enjoyed some hot beverages from Lavazza coffee and browsed the pop up shops. Then afterwards in the main room we were welcomed by the fabulous Cathy Martin and Rebecca McKinney, who opened the show. Designs by Nor-Lisa, Narah&Co, Blush, Zohara, Diamond Dolls, Came, EKeyewear, Silouette, Elizabeth Anne, Pia Rossini, Spoilt Belle Boutique and Jourdan Boutique showcased their unique S/S 17 collections. I was amazed by the incredible designs on catwalk and I choose my favourite looks for my blog.




















 Hair by sponsors Alfaparf Milano Ireland  
Makeup by sponsors Karaja Italy
Models from CMPR
Photography by Stephen Potter 


I want to give a big thanks to Cathy Martin, the CMPR team and sponsors for making my experience memorable.




Myself and designer Nor-Lisa


I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea