This season I attended two of the many incredible events at West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK A/W 16. The Designer and Boutique fashion show on the Thursday night was the first show I attended and the second was the bloggers event and fashion show on the Saturday night. A wave of the most fashionable people attended both of these events in their fabulous A/W attire. I personally favored some stylish people in particular as they caught my fashion eye straight away. Both events were amazing and it got me in the mood for the Autumn and Winter months.  This season i have been in love with block colours, leather, metallics, knit, velvet ,sequins, lace, faux fur and prints. I saw a lot of this at West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK and i thought i'd give you some of my fashion favorites from both of the events i attended.
Emily Hancock
Rebecca McKinney
Katie Larmour
Brenda Part, Nicole Rouat, Michelle Bassett
Roisin Donnelly 
Natalie Kennedy
Rebecca McKinney
Robyn O'Connor
Sharon Cann
Stephanie Gibson
Agne
Brenda Part
Louise Vance
Lisa McCabe

 Lauren Foley
Laura O'Hanlon
Aisling Gall








I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX







                                  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland