bBold Self Tan

The last year,I have been really trying to take care of myself mentally and physically.From exercising at the gym,which has helped me with stress to using beauty products which has helped me with my insecurities.Like almost every woman,I have my likes and dislikes about my body and the one thing that really annoyes me is that,i bruise very easily and have some veins on my legs.This may not be such a big deal to most people,unfortunately it is to me.So instead of hiding away my legs under black tights. I have decided to trial out some fake tan products across the country to help me turn my negatives into positives,resulting in a more confident me.
The fake tan brand I have been trialling is the new irish born brand "bBold self tan".This brand has a huge selection of self tanning products to suit a variety of people and are quite affordable.I am very honoured to be product testing this fake tan company as it is a local irish brand.



A little bit about the founder and the fake tan brand "bBold self tan":

"I work for a company called pharmacy supplies-a wholesale and distribution company located in County Derry,Northern Ireland.As the old saying goes we do "exactly what says on the tin"-supply pharmacies.Anywho over four years ago I was tasked with the job of developing a self tanning range suitable for the irish market...after much blood,sweat and only a few tears the bBold brand was born.I really do love your range...I genuinely believe we have exceptionally good products that's are exceptionally good value (although some would say I am slightly bias).I am also delighted and of our achievements to date.bBold is listed in over 900 pharmacies throughout Ireland and we have enjoyed a 60% growth 2014v's2015 YTD.Thankfully the bBold brand is going from strength to strength and so far 2015 is promising to be another good year!"-Louise

Now you know about how the brand was created,I think it's time to review the fake tan products I have trialled out.Firstly we have the "bBold Liquid tan" which comes in a spray and is available in two tones medium and dark.This tan is quick drying and lasts for seven full days given you a sun kissed tan which fades naturally.When applying the tan all you have to do is spray onto the tanning mit a few times or as desired and then evenly apply the tan to your body.I have used the medium tan on my face,arms and back and I found that it was very easily applied.The "bBold" tan automatically gave my skin a glowing natural tan with no stubborn streaks,thanks to the tans streak free technology!From this test,I can safely say that I really like this product,as it makes fake tanning easy because of it's quick drying,no mess technology.

Qualities of the "bBold liquid tan"
.Quick drying
.Fades naturally
.Non streak technology
.Refreshing fragrance 
.No mess spray pump solution for easy application
.Uses approved natural ingredients
Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E




When I was done applying the "bBold liquid tan". I then went on to use the "bBold flawless legs",which comes in the form of a compressed can spray.This tan is available in three tones such as natural,medium and dark.With this tan all you have do is spray the tan onto the mit as desired and then apply evenly onto your legs,making sure you have covered every bit of skin.I have used the medium tan and I thought that this tan was very light weight and had no fake tan smell like most tanning products have.I was also very impressed with how the tan basically made my stubborn veins and most of my bruises almost invisible.So I have to admit this product has defiantly won my heart over and I will defiantly will be including this tan into my daily beauty routine.



Qualities of the "bBold flawless legs":
.Provides instant colour 
.Dries in seconds
.Water resistant-using advanced silicone technology to ensure longer lasting results,bBold flawless legs will remain on the skin up to 24 hours but it can be easily removed with soap and water
.Covers small veins and imperfections
.No fake tan smell
.Extremely easy yo use-Simply hold the can 2inches/5cm from your bBold applicator mit and spray directly onto the foam surface,then apply evenly to the skin.You will enjoy instant results.(Wait 60 seconds before dressing)
.Paraben free and non toxic-we care about your skin,therefore like our gradual self tanning range,bBold flawless legs contains the most natural skin friendly ingredients to ensure your skin not only looks nourished but also feels radiant too.
*Tan tip:Ideal solution for last minute tanning or as a finishing touch to your developed tan*

From trialling out both of the "bBold" tans,I have defiantly found a self tanning brand which actually "says what it does on the tin" and that is always a good sign that you are defiantly getting your money's worth.So I 100% recommend any woman or man to try out this revolutionary fake tan brand which has made me feel a little more confident in my own skin.



I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                         Love Donna
                                               Xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea