Pop Notch

Almost Everyone enjoys a good film with a healthy sized bowl of popcorn,personally I get bored of the plain and simple popcorn and I normally eat some crisps instead.Until I came across "Pop Notch", the popcorn brand which is unique and flavoursome.Pop Notch popcorn is hand made,is low in calories,gluten free and has the most natural ingredients added to each packet produced.This light and tasty popcorn comes in three mouth watering flavours.Such as: sweet and salty,salted caramel and my personal favourite marshmallow.I have trialled all of these flavours out and from my personal taste, I find that the salted caramel one is a little salty for me,in saying that the caramel in it is simply divine.I then tasted the sweet and salty flavour and i thought it was a perfect mix of sweet and salty.Lastly I tasted the marshmallow flavour and I automatically fell in love with it's light and fluffy sweet flavour as it was nothing I had tasted before.
What I like about this popcorn brand is that the popcorn comes in two sizes,a large bag for sharing and a smaller personal pack for one.The personal pack is perfect if your trying to watch your waistline as they are very low In calories and fat.
This brand also has pop notch kids lunchbox packs which is great for any child's diet as they contain all natural flavours,healthy wholegrains,are nut free,gluten free and are low in salt.I highly recommend you trial out this brand as I know they don't dissapoint.







You can check them out on Facebook,Instagram and Twitter @popnotchni
Or on there website www.popnotchni.co.uk
Contact number:028 91853867
Email: michael@yourfoodstories.


Facebook:

Instagram:

Website: www.popnotchni.co.uk

I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                         Love Donna
                                               Xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea