The Happiness Trap

The last few months,I have been trying to live a healthy lifestyle as much as possible and I find that I am tempted to eat the wrong things when I'm out shopping,in my home town Enniskillen.Untill I came across the newly open " The Happiness Trap".The Happiness trap is a vegan/vegetarian cafe and health store,where you can come and enjoy meat free and gluten free alternative foods.I am extremely pleased that Enniskillen now has a cafe/store like this,as I feel that not everywhere caters for vegans,vegetarians and people with very sensitive allergies.I myself am a meat eater,in saying that lately I have enjoyed indulging myself with some "feel good foods" which are provided at this unique cafe.My first visit to "The Happiness Trap",I must admit I was wowed by the exterior and interior itself. 
Each wall had it's own creative 3d design and I just couldn't stop looking around,as it was like walking into a piece of art.I believe that first impressions do count and I was very impressed.
 As I walked up to the food queue,I noticed that there were shelves everywhere stocked full of organic teas and organic food products.There was also a section full of natural herbal remedies and a fridge packed with locally grown vegetables.I truely believe that,this is a very good thing because not only do they know their targeted market,they also provide a wide range of products to make their customers feel that they can come and find what they need here at the cafe,without having to travel outside their comfort zones.When I was ready to order I was greeted by the very friendly staff members who let me know about what was on the menu.I was amazed by the wide range of teas,desserts and hot/cold foods which was on offer.I decided to have something sweet as a little treat and to wash it down with a nice cup of herbal tea.
 Firstly I was automatically drawn to how delicious the dessert was and how it was made from 100% organic and gluten free ingredients.The tea itself was presented in a very modern tea pot design,which added to the modern architecture of the building.I find that this matters as not only are you coming to eat and drink,you also come to relax and take in the surroundings.I automatically felt relaxed and at home,especially when the music was the same chilled music my dad played when I was a little girl,which was "The Beatles".When I tucked into the luscious and rich dessert I had to remind myself that it was not indeed a naughty treat but a better and healthier option.When I was eating,the owner himself asked me how my food was and did I need anything else.I thought this was refreshing as it's good to see the owner does care about his customers and wants to make sure that he will receive positive feedback in return.He obviously takes pride in his bussiness and clearly is a very sweet and friendly man.











I recommend that if you are vegan or even want something a little different,then this is the place for you.As not only is it value for money but the quality is at it's highest.You can check them out on Facebook,where you can see their unbelievable products before you come for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/thehappinesstrapenniskillen?ref=ts&fref=ts



I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                     Love Donna
                                           Xxx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea