Miel et Moi

Being a single mummy of one,I'm always on the go and I never find time to treat myself,so my sister and I decided to take a little shopping trip to Belfast.Whilst we were shopping on the Lisburn road.We came across this beautiful Patisserie,which looked like it was cut straight out of a French high street.The Patisserie was very colourful and pretty,which made it very hard for us to just walk past it without going in for a little nosy.When we walked up to the entrance there was a super chic outside seating area with padded fabric seating and metal tables and chairs.I particularly loved that the ground was covered in faux grass, as it gave the outside area a very fresh and quirky look.When we went to order we were welcomed by some very friendly and welcoming staff,who made sure we had everything we needed.The inside was also very classy and sophisticated.This exclusive authentic French Patisserie serves a wide range of speciality teas,coffees and pastries along with a tasty breakfast,lunch and dinner menu."Miel et Moi" is not only reasonably priced but caters to a wide range of people.I ordered a glass of water with fresh lemon and a salted Carmel tart and I must admit,I was in heaven tucking into the dessert.The Patisserie is also fully licensed to sell alcohol and they defiantly serve the very finest beverages,from cocktails to Champagne.If you haven't visited this unique patisserie,I would recommend you check them out.The bussiness is located on the Lisburn road in Belfast and you can also visit their Facebook like page or website for more information.

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/mieletmoibelfast/photos/a.1607567376182799.1073741830.1524397074499830/1607568922849311/?type=3&theater

Website:

www.mieletmoi.com


















       I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea