Tropic Pure Plant Skincare

Recently I was contacted by a lovely women from my home town Enniskillen. She explained to me that she was a representative for the brand "Tropic". Katie Wilson is a sales women for the brand and she told me about its founder Susan Ma. After appearing on BBC's The Apprentice in 2011, Susan was given the opportunity to present her passion and vision for natural and cruelty free skincare to Lord Alan Sugar. Impressed by the products, he spotted a unique business opportunity and invested in her brand and became a 50/50 partner. I was very impressed by the brand and the fact that Lord Sugar thought Susan Ma's creation was good enough to invest in. I jumped at the chance to trial out these natural and cruelty free products.

Katie gave me some skincare, body care and makeup products to trial out and in this blog I have brought you my favorites, so that you can try them out too.


Susan Ma and Lord Alan Sugar







Fresh Faced Collection
£38.00
This Collection contains:
Deep hydration mask 50ml
Face lift mask 50ml
Clear skin mask 50ml
and one spatula 

This collection is perfect for any women, whether your skin needs some hydration, a lift or even if your having trouble with a break out. The Fresh Faced Collection will be your secret weapon. I have tried out all three masks and I personally prefer the deep hydration mask, as I have extremely dry skin and this mask instantly hydrates my face. My sister tried out the face lift mask and she was very happy with the results. All three are amazing and Katie also informed me that you can use all three products at the same time in different parts of your complexion giving you an ultimate glow.


So Sleepy Collection
£10.00
This collection contains:
Pillow mist 15ml
Temple roll on 5ml

If you have trouble sleeping then I guarantee this So Sleepy Collection is for you. The set comes with a pillow spray and matching temple roll on. These products contain Lavender, rosewood and vanilla essential oils. Using both of these products together like I have done, provide a deeper sleep and more energy morning come.


In The Best Hands Collection
£28.00
This collection contains: 
Soft touch 50ml
Hand smooth 50ml
Bamboo gloves

If you know me well then you'll know i'm constantly applying hand cream to my hands. My hands are always very dry due to doing the washing up and the cold weather. When I used the Hand Smooth revitalizing polish my hands became very soft. Afterwards I applied the Soft Touch intensive hand mask and put on the bamboo gloves overnight. I was amazed by the results and I would defiantly recommend this collection.


Luscious Lips Collection
£15.00
This collection contains:
Lip soft 15ml
Lip smooth 15ml

We look after almost every part of our body and many of us neglect our lips. After-all we do eat, speak and never have them covered up. This Luscious Lips Collection contains a deliciously indulgent minty lip scrub and balm duo which gives your lips the TLC it needs.


SIGNATURE Soy Wax Candle
£45.00

Relax away with this limited edition SIGNATURE soy wax candle. This candle's scent is inspired by the "Tropic" signature scents. The candle has been blended with zesty lemon, neroli, may chang and thyme, which fills your home with uplifting natural freshness. I am in love with this scent and it  really helped me relax when I used it in my home. 


Sculpting Palette
£24.00
The Sculpting Palette comes in three versions:
Coral Blush
Vintage Rose
Bronze

I tried out the Coral Blush palette and the pigment was amazing and I really liked the colours in it. When applied this product feels as light as a feather on your skin and it makes your complexion glow. This Sculpting palette is impressive and very affordable, I highly recommend it.


If you would like to purchase any of these products, then you can contact the lovely Katie Wilson via Facebook, Website and Contact number below:

Facebook: Tropic skincare by Katie Wilson
Website: www.tropicskincare.co.uk/shop/katiewilson
Mobile: 07714244433







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX












































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea