Style Spotting at the West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK A/W 15 Launch

The Autumn/Winter 2015 trends are my favourite this season because of the wide choice of styles and designs to choose from.I particularly like the monochrome trend,metallics and the seventies style trend this season.The West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK A/W 15 launch attracted the most stylish of people in Belfast wearing designs from high street to high fashion.I was certainly treated to some classic and edgy ensembles at the press launch.This really excited me as it's really good to see a variety of personal styles and designs which shine through at events like this.Its almost like a treasure box,full of an endless range of colours and textures.
 At the launch,I had my eyes peeled and noticed a lot of fashionable men and woman.Who I personally thought were the best dressed in terms of style and my own favourite trends for Autumn/Winter 15.When I received the press launch photographs they jogged my memory and I knew straight away who exactly caught my fashion eye at the West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK A/W 15 launch.I have decided to choose a collection of my favourites in this blog,so I hope you like them too!!!

Lauryn Hall (Founder of LSH Promotions and modelling)


Silver top and pleated skirt by Nor-Lisa
Heels by Kurt Geiger
Necklace by Stella&Dot
Watch by Michael Kors
Clutch by Stella&Dot

Lewis Cameron and Jamie Russell (Stylists and Editors at Beyond Man online magazine)


What Lewis wore:
Shirt by Mathew Miller from Nowhere (a
Dublin store) with a bespoke Beyond Man Apparel T-shirt and woven bag
Jeans from H&M
Platform creepers from TK Maxx

What Jamie wore:
Top by Alan Taylor from Nowhere (a Dublin store)
Jeans by River Island
High tops from Zara
Cap from New Look
Sunglasses from Camden 

Brenda Shankley:


Top from House of Fraser
Skirt by River Island but was bought from the Cathy Martin fashion souk
Heels by Loubiton
Watch by Michael Kors


Una Burns (model):


Lace crop top and pleated skirt by Nor-Lisa
Clutch is vintage
Heels from river Island

Tj Titler (blogger at Ginger Snaps Vintage)


Duster coat from Evans
Dress from ASOS curve
Glasses from ASOS
Cat shaped clutch from New Look 
Boots are from Office 
(Leg tattoos by Dave Jackson at Goodtimes tattoo)

Hollie Keegan:


Dress from River Island
Heels from Matalan 
Bag by Ted Baker
Watch by Michael Kors
Hat from H&M

Michaela Ramsey (LSH model)


Dress from River Island 
Heels and matching bag from McElhinneys stores Ballybofey
Hat from Primark 

Emma-Rosa Dias:



Dress from Topshop
Court shoes from Aldo
Hat from Topshop

Sarah Kearnes:


Dress from Topshop
Bag Vivienne Westwood
Ankle boots from New Look
Hat from Dorothy Perkins  




                            Crop top and printed skirt by Nor-Lisa



   I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea