A trip to Belfast

This month my nine year old niece Kyla came over to Visit my family and I in Enniskillen from London.Family is everything to me and I only get to see my niece only twice a year as she lives in London.So I decided to take her to Belfast for the day on the Ulsterbus bus from Enniskillen to Belfast,which is very affordable during the Summer months.The bus ticket is called the Rambler and you can use the bus ticket as much as you want on public transport around Northern Ireland.A child fare is only £4.50 and an adult fare is £9.00,you can purchase one of these tickets up till the end of August.When we came into the city we went for a tour around Belfast,from Belfast City hall to Victoria Square and my niece really enjoyed the cite seeing.When we got to Victoria Square we went to Pizza Hut for a pizza and salad buffet which only cost £6.99 for an adult and £3.99 for a child,which I must say was very enjoyable and quite affordable.Afterwards we visited a variety of stores around the shopping complex,such as the very famous child's store "Build a Bear" workshop,where I let her choose an outfit for her bear she had in London.We also visited the Disney store,forbidden planet and some clothing stores which was really for my enjoyment.Afterwards I took her to one of my favourite cafés in Belfast called Co-Couture,which is a chocolate cafe where you can purchase hand made chocolates,pure hot chocolate and a huge range of chocolate related products.We both ordered the pure artisian hot chocolate which came with some homemade marshmallows on the side and a chocolate of our choice.After we indulged in these super rich and moorish drinks we had a little look around the shop,where I spotted a 200g bag of 100% pure artisian cocoa powder which was retailed at £5.00 and I thought that was a real bargain so I bought it.

When we were all full up and ready to go,I decided to take a bus up to the Odyssey complex,where I took my niece into the Arcade and we played a game of bowling and air hockey,which was the best of craic and again it was very affordable,you can find all the prices online at www.odysseybowl.co.uk.Afterwards I spoilt her again by getting her some candy floss from a machine which only cost £1 and really made her day.
Overall the bus trip to Belfast was light on my pockets and was highly enjoyable and fun.I personally recommend anyone to visit Belfast,as it has a lot to offer and you don't have to break the bank to have a fun day out.















       I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx






































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea