Wheat Grass

As a busy single mummy of one,i find that I'm always on the go and sometimes, I just don't have the energy.I have started eating a lot healthier and through my healthy eating process.I came across the Squeeze wheat grass juice and I was amazed with it's detox qualities and high quality produce.So I trialled a week supply of the juice,taking a shot every morning for best results and I have to admit it has made a huge difference.

It is recommended that you drink the wheat grass juice shot in the morning,preferably on an empty stomach.The company do say if you prefer to,you can add the wheatgrass to fruit juice or even a smoothie.Personally after trialling the product,I do prefer drinking the wheat grass juice when it has been mixed into a fruit smoothie.As I find the wheat grass juice to be an acquired taste,which not everyone will like.I have drank a few shots on their own and with fruit juice,I then added it into my morning breakfast smoothies.As the wheat grass juice is a superior detoxification agent, in comparison to fruit and vegetable juices.It is very important that you drink plenty of water throughout the day.
I highly recommend this brand and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.So If you'd like to purchase a batch of this high quality wheat grass juice,then you can do so online at:
www.squeeze wheatgrass.co.uk

Give them a like on Facebook!!!
https://www.facebook.com/SqueezeWheatgrass?ref=ts&fref=ts



The company grows the wheat grass in small quantities making sure their produce is high in quality and nutrients.This means that you should allow five days from order to delivery.Selecting the 84 or 168 shot deals means you will have a contionious supply of the wheatgrass juice delivered to you.









Blueberrie,raspberry,banana,cranberry juice and wheatgrass juice smoothie




Blueberrie,banana,natural yougurt and wheat grass smoothie



Raspberry,banana,oats,honey,natural yougurt and wheat grass smoothie

I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                           Love Donna
                                                 Xxx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea