Vita Liberata NKD SKN fake tan range

I've always been quite a simple person,I barely wear makeup and I defiantly haven't worn fake tan in years,mainly because I cannot apply it propably and I always end up looking like streaky bacon.Untill recently I have been very curious about using fake tan again.As a single mum of one,I am always very busy and when I get the chance to go out,I really take pride in what I look like.Like a lot of women,i have some annoying skin problems.For example,I have quite dry skin and on top of that I bruise very easily.Especially on my legs and I have to admit it's quite embarrassing and I just want to hide them as it really dulls down my confidence.This brings me to the fake tan,the brand Vita Liberta fake tan company have kindly sent me a variety of their new NKD SKN fake tan range,so that I could review them on my blog. From tinted mousse to matt wash off tinted tan,there's a lot of choice to this new NKD range.

Check out the website:
http://www.vitaliberata.co.uk/store/?q=0&cid=13&pid=278





Tinted tan liquid dark €12.00
Matt instant wash off tan medium&dark €9.50
Tinted tan mouse medium&dark €15



Vita Liberatas new range of tans are perfect for anyone like myself who just wants a flawless tan which is easily applied and looks really good on.On top of that this range is more affordable and has no scent and most of the products wash off in an instance.Save yourself some time and money by purchasing one of the many shades of NKD SKN tans today,as I highly recommend this perticular brand and product.I know that you will not be disappointed as,I myself have been very happy with the end results.


My legs before:



My legs After:



I am very impressed with the end results from using the tinted tan mouse in medium, my legs look alot more defined and you can barely see the bruises on my legs,forget about the tights when you have a sun kissed tan like this.I must admit,I do feel more confident going out with my legs on show.So I Thankyou Vita Liberta for helping me find my perfect tan.


I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                            Love Donna
                                                   Xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea