My Trip to London

As a very busy mummy and blogger, I always jump at the chance to get out of my usual surroundings and into somewhere more exciting.My recent trip,I took was to London and I visited a wide range of locations around London such as South Kensington,Piccadilly,Leicester square,china town,covet garden and regent street.I especially loved visiting "The Hummingbird bakery" and the unbelievable Alexander McQueen "Savage beauty" exhibition in the V&A,both located in South Kensington.I had the most fun and exciting time in London.So I thought I'd share all my experiences with you in the form of pictures,I had taken through my journey around London.I hope you enjoy watching my adventure through pictures as much as I did.

































I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                               Love Donna
                                                      Xxx












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea