My weekly beauty Regime

As a busy single mummy,I find that I'm always on the go.From going from the warm indoors to the abnormally cold out doors of Northern Ireland,I find that my body craves different things.Like for instance,I have naturally oily hair but then I have very dry itchy skin which are the two opposites.I have used a wide variety of branded products but in the end.I decided that the best thing for my body was to switch from branded products with parabens and harse perfumes,to organic beauty products.Which makes my skin feel fresh and healthy.Take a look at my beauty regime below and I hope that I will save you some time and money.


                             Avalon Organics clarifying shampoo
                                          Holland&Barrett
                                                £5.99

I am in love with this organic shampoo,it has been made up from plant cleansers enriched with Vitamin E, Wheat Protein, Aloe, Chamomile and Lemon. Formulated to wash away dulling residue, excess oils and impurities without stripping the hair for renewed colour and shine whilst restoring natural highlights.



                                  Avalon Organics clarifying conditioner
                                                  Holland&Barrett
                                                        £5.99

After using the Avalon clarifying lemon shampoo,I then applied the matching conditioner.It has been made up using only the finest rich plant emollients plus clarifying Lemon, Chamomile, Wheat Protein, Vitamin E, Guar and Jojoba.This product will condition your hair while sealing the hair cuticle for instantly renewed colour and shine.I highly recommend both products as a duo they are perfect for anyone like myself who suffers from oily hair.




                                   Sebamed liquid face&body wash
                                                     Savers 
                                                     £2.49

This product is my favourite soap free face and body wash.As it gently deep cleanses your pores and at the same time leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed.When I found this product,I was delighted that it was 100% soap free,as my skin can be quite sensitive to perfumed washes.




                                   Witch gentle exfoliating face wash
                                                       Boots
                                                       £3.49

This facial wash is a miracle wash for my dry and scaly skin,it's tiny micro granules deeply cleanses pores and exfoliates your face whilst soothing it.This product is suitable for all skin types especially oily skin.


               I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                            Love Donna
                                                                  Xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea