Printed Skull Ink's Festival Fashion Favourites

Festival season is here and I'm loving the fashion too! The high street fashion is incredible this season. Unfortunally I won't be attending any festivals, but I know that shopping for the perfect festival outfit is daunting, as most of us ladies work and have busy lives. So I thought I'd search the good ole web for some show stopping pieces, from some very affordable online stores. Whether your a girlie girl or a rock chick, I know that you'll look amazing in these super stylish pieces. So don't forget to rock it out!!!


The Little Black Dress



H&M
off-the-shoulder dress
SALE
£12.00


Flower Power


Zara
Floral wind breaker
SALE
£19.99

Glitter Babe


ASOS
NEW LOOK
Wide Fit Slouch Glitter Ankle Boot
SALE
£15.50

Country Chic


URBAN OUTFITTERS
UO Iris Button-Through Plaid Shirt
SALE
£22.00

Rainbow


SHEIN
Rainbow Print Tee & Shorts Set 
£10.99

American Girl


MISGUIDED
Blue American Flag Sequin Playsuit
£35.00

Denim


V BY VERY
Ruffle Denim Skirt
SALE
£19.50

Crystal Queen

FESTIVAL GLITTER
Festival Body Jewels Set-Crystal Queen
£10.00

FRINGE


RIVER ISLAND 
Tan And Pink Suede Fringe Clutch Bag
SALE
£20.00













I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX





















Comments

  1. I still can't get over this great place I recently visited! This isn't only a good place. It is also one of the best event space Atlanta around here. There isn't a listing of the unique offerings, although there should be! This place was magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea