The Celestial Trend

The Spring and Summer months will be here in no time. So I suggest you start preparing your wardrobe for the bright, bold and fabulous prints 2018 has in store. After all I'm sure that you will want to look your very best. My favourite trend for S/S 18 is the "Celestial” trend and I cant wait to take advantage of it. I especially love the stars from this trend, as they are very quirky. You can own this trend by dressing head to toe in stars, for that more is more look. If you would like to go for a laid back look, you could wear some denim jeans teamed with a printed star shirt and some sneakers. Personally I like both and I will be adding this fun trend to my wardrobe. Unfortunately we all can't afford high end designs, so I thought I'd find some of my favourite affordable star pieces from some amazing online stores!


Pink Vanilla Black Star Embroidered Biker Jacket
www.newlook.com
£30.00


Louella Black Star Embellished Cross Body Bag
www.misspap.co.uk
£35.00


Mila Star Sequin Kimono
www.boohoo.com
£30.00

Melissa Ultragirl Sweet Star Pink
www.rubbersole.co.uk
£43.19


Glamorous Over sized T-shirtIn Star Mesh 
www.asos.com
£10.00

Michael Kors Electronic Plastic Glitter Star Iphone 7 Cover
www.houseoffraser.co.uk
£40.00


Star Mesh Body by Tee&Cake
www.topshop.com
£25.00

White Star Print Shirt Dress
www.missguided.co.uk
£25.00








I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna

XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea