The New Year And The New Me

Last year was a good year for me, apart from being sick with my sinus problems and grieving the loss of a very beautiful friend. This year I owe it to myself to make a mark. Firstly I've started the gym and I began a dairy free diet this week, to see if this will help with my sinus issues. I especially want to concentrate on my blogging and my own well being. Take more risks and remember to live every day like its my last! Starting with the well being part. I thought that I should share some amazing products to help pamper and relax your body.



Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot Pack
www.bmstores.co.uk
£1.00

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Embroidered floral
www.boots.com
£12.49

Superdrug Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask
www.superdrug.com
£0.99




Coconut Oil Hair Shine 50G Balm
www.bodyshop.com
£5.50


Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion
www.lush.com
£13.95 for 240G

Seoulista Beauty Sheet Mask Super Hydration
www.gordondirects.com
£7.99


Lavera Smoothing Body Scrub
www.naturisimo.com
£6.95







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea