Quirky Sports wear,would you dare?


For the last year i have been concentrating on my health and well being,starting a healthy balanced diet and fitness regime at the gym.I used to avoid wearing sports wear when i was younger,because i always felt body conscious.But now since I've been working out and taking care of my body and mind.I feel fairly confident wearing sports wear now,I'm that confident I've actually become addicted to buying some very unique and fitted gym gear.I am a very creative person and as a print designer,i adore wearing fun and quirky printed fashion pieces,as it makes me feel complete.So i thought it would be best suited that i bring you my "AMAZING" audience a blog consisting of my choosen favourite affordable sportswear.Which i would personally buy myself.So that you can feel super stylish and stand out of the crowd,whilst you are working out at the gym.



 lifestylesports.com
 Millie&Gym 
Womens fitness printed capri
£19



 sportsdirect.com
Usa pro meduim sports bra
Sale:£7.25

The USA Pro Medium Sports Bra provides a comfortable and supportive fit thanks to the dual shoulder straps and padded cups, whilst the elasticated band to the bottom adjusts support with every movement. 



adidas.co.uk
Womens Originals
Jardineto boyfriend trefoil tee
£30


Designed with Brazilian label The FARM Company, this women's t-shirt shows off a signature print inspired by textiles from the antique markets of Rio de Janeiro.With a relaxed fit in soft jersey, it's finished with a rubber Trefoil logo on the chest.
 
victoriasecret.com
PINK
NEW!Gym duffle
£24.23



Arm candy alert! This duffle bag is perfect for the gym, quick getaways or just carrying around your campus essentials. Only by Victoria’s Secret PINK.


mandmdirect.com
Skechers womens sport flex appeal island style 
trainers,hot pink 
Sale:£39.99 


Product Detail:
Skechers flex appeal island style, floral printed detail to the collar and heel lace-up trainers.
Synthetic and textile upper.
Textile lining.
Rubber sole.
Shock absorbing midsole.
Lightly padded ankle and tongue.
Mesh for enhanced ventilation.
Memory foam cushioning


hm.com
Running tights
£29.99

 Description
 Patterned running tights in fast-drying functional fabric with wide ribbing to hold in and shape the waist, a concealed drawstring at the waist, zipped key pocket at the back, contrasting colour stripes down the sides and ventilating mesh panels at the sides and back of the knees.




I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
love Donna
 xxx










 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea