Matty's Melts

As an Irish fashion/lifestyle blogger I particularly enjoy blogging about local brands and businesses whenever I can,as I believe that it is my duty not only as a blogger but as an Irish citizen.I want to help preserve the Irish businesses ensuring their survival in the coming future.I have many likes and dislikes,one like of mine in the food market would be the most indulging foods I believe is out there.Chocolate is my favourite and I always love to explore new flavours and textures,whether it be dark,milk,white or even a combination of all.The market for chocolate is enormous and rarely these days do we see new Irish chocolate brands,as we know brands like "Lilly O'Brien's" and "Butlers Chocolates" are doing amazingly well for themselves.Though the market for chocolate is huge,there is always room for new talent.
I live in a wee town called Enniskillen in Co.Fermanagh and I try to focus on the Irish brands who live in my area.Recently I actually came across a very inspirational man who's dream is to create the most unique chocolates,which will send your taste buds into ecstasy.

                                    His name is Matt and this is his story:
A self confessed choco-holic with a genuine love for food.I studied catering at the late age of 31 and found an aptitude for pastry and desserts.Following my passion for desserts and chocolate,discovered a book by Paul A.Young in Lakelands.Once I could temper chocolate with ease,I started to dabble in different flavour fillings,each a unique taste.Then I thought why not turn my passion for chocolate into a business.That is when the concept of "Matty's Melts" came alive!





As you can see the Creator and artist of "Matty's Melts" is quite passionate and is very committed to what he does.This is really refreshing to see and I was very wowed by the endless list of flavours available in his chocolate collection.Along with the very artistic appearance of every chocolate he creates.I was privileged to get the chance to trial a fabulous box of his assorted chocolates recently and I was in chocolate heaven!!!




Column one:
Orange&Hazelnut praline
Ginger Caramel
Orange and Balsamic caramel
Mint white chocolate
Column two:
Guinness ganache
Cosmopolitan ganache
Tia Maria&White chocolate
Strawberry&White chocolate
Column three:
Banana cinnamon&Brandy caramel
Orange baileys ganache 
Rosemary&Extra virgin oil ganache 
Orange caramel
Column four:
Pistachio salted caramel
Cinnamon ganache
Cosmopolitan (Burst in your mouth)
Ammeretto&White chocolate

My overall experience of this sweet assorted chocolate box has been unbelievable and I cannot fault one thing.Each chocolate flavour is as powerful and mouth watering as the next.My favourite chocolate would be the Rosemary&Extra virgin oil one,as I did not expect such a flavour combination would taste sooo good!!!
I highly recommend "Matty's Melts" to anyone who appreciates high quality chocolate.Whether you treat yourself or a loved one be sure to be amazed by the quality and exceptional taste.Matty's handcrafted chocolates are also available to order as wedding favours in boxes of three,with personalisation.(Minimum order of 100 and multiples of 100)
Also ask about boxes of 6's and 8's if interested.

Boxes of 16 pieces at £12 and 25 pieces at £16 
(Hand pick to your own tastes)

Below is a list of some very mouth watering flavours available at "Matty's Melts":

Strawberry&White chocolate
White chocolate and Mint
Orange and Hazelnut praline
Hazelnut caramel
Mint caramel
Tia maria and White chocolate
Orange and Balsamic caramel
Ginger caramel
Pistachio salted caramel
Rosemary&Extra virgin olive oil ganache
Baileys Orange ganache
Guinness ganache
Irish Mac Saint ganache
Cinnamon truffle
Cardomon&White chocolate
Mocha
Amaretto&White chocolate
Morgan spiced rum
Banana cinnamon and Brandy caramel
Cosmopolitan
Luxury caramel
Gingerbread caramel
Mulled wine ganache
Orange caramel

You can order online via the "Matty's Melts" Facebook page or for anymore information





             I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                             love Donna
                                                                   xxx

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea