The Bush Bar and Grill

Looking for somewhere extra special to eat at lunch time in Enniskillen,then you'll love the newly refurbished "The Bush Bar and Grill" in Enniskillen.Not only have they completely refurbished the entire building,they have also made part of the bush into a deli.Were you can sit in and enjoy food from the deli.You also have the choice to takeaway some very tasty salads,toasties and even some fresh homemade baked goods.The menus have also been revamped and they have included the top tasty dishes in both the lunch and dinner menu,so that you will not be dissapointed.When I entered the premises,I noticed how the branding was very eye catching and the interior was vintage inspired which gave the place a quirky feel.I did not expect to see the Bush bar how I knew it to be,now turned into a super stylish restaurant and bar.This type of restaurant and bar you would expect see in a city and not a small town,which is definitely a good thing for the locals in Enniskillen.
After I took in the surroundings I was then welcomed in by some very friendly staff,who let me choose my own table.The menus were presented very well and the dishes were quite affordable.I decided to order the Beef burger with goats cheese and a side of sweet potatoe fries.I ordered a jug of water and even the bottle which the water came in was also vintage inspired,keeping in with the theme.When my order came, I was wowed by the huge portions and well presented food.I tucked into the sweet potatoe fries and I must admit they are the best fries I've tasted yet.The burger was cooked to perfection and the salad and goats cheese was a perfect combination.Afterwards I was given a dessert menu and I couldn't resist trying the brownie.When my dessert came, I was surprised yet again by the well presented food and mouth watering brownies.The dessert was divine and for once the brownie tasted moist and chocolately unlike some brownies which are actually just chocolate cake.With the brownie there was some creamy homemade icecream and icecream wafers,finished off with some luscious chocolate sauce.The dish was created by the very talented Robbie Regan who had a service with a smile and made sure, I was happy with my meal.I know from my experience, I would 100% recommend the "Bush Bar and Grill" to anyone who appreciates good wholesome food at an affordable price.So come check out this exclusive restaurant and give them a like on Facebook!!!

Contact number:02866325210 
Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Bush-Bar-1625161704429881/timeline/?ref=ts























        I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea