Jason Shankey Hair Salon

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting the new "Jason Shankey" beauty and hair salon,which has been newly opened on the Lisburn road in Belfast.The very fabulous Brenda Shankey is in charge of the new salon and she is successfully running the bussiness using her exceptional talents.Along with the salons manager Zoe McComb,who is also a very talented women and from my personal experience is quite friendly and welcoming.
On my arrival at the salon,I was welcomed by both Brenda and Zoe who made me feel very comfortable and welcome at the salon.Once I sat down on a very comfortable chair I may add,Zoe offered me a choice of bubbly or tea and ofcourse,I went for a good strong cup of tea as I'm not a alcohol drinker.
 As my hair was feeling a little dry and lifeless,Zoe recommended the new "Olaplex" hair treatment which is trending right now among the hottest celebrities around.The new and revolutionary treatment is applied in three stages using some very unique hair products which leave your hair colour more vibrant and dramatically reduces future breakages.The hair treatment took approximately forty minutes and when I was finished the three stages of the "Olaplex" treatment.I then decided to get a curly blow dry.I choose to go for the curly blow dry as I wanted to go for a natural volumised effortless look for the West Coast Cooler Fashionshows,I would attend that evening in Belfast.When Zoe had finished blow drying my hair,she handed me a mirror,so that I could see the end results.I was astonished by the end result and I was almost convinced I was wearing a wig,as my hair was no longer dull and heavy but instead light and full of life as result of the "Olaplex" treatment.The curly blow dry was also created to perfection and made me feel like a real life princess.
 On my way out of the salon,the manager Zoe made sure I was very happy with my hair and wished me a good evening.My first hand experience of the new "Jason Shankey" salon on the Lisburn road has been very memorable as the salon itself was very crisp,clean and the staff had the highest standard of customer service,which I haven't experienced in a long time.I would highly recommend anyone to come and check out the salons many treatments available,especially the "Olaplex" hair treatment that has made my hair feel amazing!!!





















Photography by Brendan Gallagher
Hair by Zoe McComb at "Jason Shankey"
Clothing by Nor-Lisa Fashion Designer

Like them on Facebook!!!



Contact number:028 9065 8001




        I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea