Christmas on a budget

Let's face it, 2020 has been a bad year for most. Due to job losses and businesses having to close, not only once but twice. Many people don't have the funds for a massive Christmas, unlike previous years. This year is no different for me. I love myself a good bargain and I like to be money wise. I say buy what you can afford, why stress about something that is materialistic. I highly recommend that you also shop locally, if it's possible. I have compiled some of my favourite local gifts which are not only high quality products, but also very affordable. Christmas is about showing people we love, that we care. So take it easy, buy what you can afford and if you can't afford anything. Love is free.


Erne Larder 
£12.00
Three jar sleeve 
www.ernelarder.com 

Peaches and Penny
£18.00
Hand wash and lotion set
www.peachesandpenny.com

WoodFolk rainbow bauble 
£6.50
Available from Osborne&Co Enniskillen or shop online 
www.osbournesenniskillen.com

Boatyard gin infused dark chocolate 
£6.75
www.thewhiskyexchange.com

Enniskinn original artisan soaps
£4.00-£4.50 each

Donut bath bomb Christmas giftset
£15.00
www.enniskinn.com

Whiskey wood craft 
Irish whiskey barrel wooden cuff links with keyring 
£18.00
www.whiskeywoodcraft.com

Harry&George Boutique 
‘V’ clasp bangle/bracelet 
£15.00
www.harryandgeorgeboutique.com

Shuphoric shoes Enniskillen 
Joe browns lovely and lush bag
£35.00
www.shuphoric.com





I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!
Love always 
Donna
Xxxx


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea