Enniskinn Soap House

The "Enniskinn Soap House", was first established during lockdown. When the founder realised that; "We all could inject a little fun into washing our hands".  From this inspiring thought, she began to create in small batches, high quality artisan soaps. These cruelty free, natural soaps were enriched with Shea Butter & the most decadent skin-loving oils. 

 Initially she made these for her friends and family. The positive feedback, gave this female entrepreneur the courage to evolve. After some hard work. The "Enniskinn Soap House" founder, made her highest sales from a waterlilly scented soap. Giving her the confidence, to carry on her endeavour. Since May she has been crafting the finest soaps, creams and the most indulgent bath bombs. All doing this from a little "Soap House", located in her backyard. I had the pleasure of trying out some of these products. I was quite impressed by the quality and the super chic branding. 

















The products I tried out






Pick and mix soap 

I loved this idea, you can try out some soap before you commit to buying one. These are off cuts of soap and sold separately. My daughter loved these. She said that they were lots of fun, because of their beautiful colours and patterns.


Sea salt and seaweed spa soap

This soap is made from 50% sea salt and seaweed from Sligo. I lathered this product directly into my skin. I found that it exfoliated my skin and left it feeling super smooth.


Shea and aloe cream

This is perfect for anyone who has sensitive, irritated skin. I used this on my dry skin and it instantly revived it. I also used this on my four month old son and it was very soothing on his skin. 


Price List:

Standard soap bars: £4.00 

Exclusive soap bars (where they are more complex to create) : £4.50 

Salt ‘Spa’ Bars: £4.50 


Shea & Aloe Vera Whipped cream 50 grams : £5 

Shea & Aloe Vera whipped cream 100 grams : £8 

Solid Lotion Bars: £6 


Bathbombs: £3.50

Special edition Bathbombs: £4.00 


Gift sets are still being ‘invented’ but for now: 


3x half bars + hand cream : £12 

2x full bars + Face mask : £13.50

(Ready made giftboxes)




Contact:


Facebook:


Instagram: 

Website: 




For any queries, feel free to contact the "Enniskinn Soaphouse"







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!
Love Donna
Xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea