Easter Treats Galore

April is here and hopefully brings some cheer, last month we were ambushed with some horrendous news. The COVID-19 virus has infected thousands of people and even claimed some precious lives. Along with putting an enormous amount of stress on our front line workers. I'm hoping this week brings more hope and joy, as its Easter week. Whether your out there risking your life, as a front line worker or someone who has no other choice but to self isolate. Be sure to enjoy this week with your family. (from your own house hold of course) . I would also recommend, that you should keep in touch with your extended family and friends, via social media. It would also be a great idea, if you created some Easter themed games, for your kids or even for the adults who are kids at heart!. I know that if the weather permits, I'll be creating an "Easter Hunt" in the back yard for my daughter Grace. My husband and I may even join in!. If you haven't already sorted your Easter treats out. I have some amazing ideas for you, from some online shops. I would defiantly recommend that you also purchase Easter treats from your local shop, along with your weekly essentials. Unfortunately this isn't the case for everyone!.  Remember to take it easy and take every day as it comes.   Life's too short to be negative, especially when it's about something we cannot control.




www.hotelchocolat.com

The Abundantly Easter Collection
£70.00



www.happymallows.co.uk

The Mallow Banquet
£24.00




www.candykittens.co.uk

Candy Kittens Vegan Gift Box
£10.00




www.thorntons.co.uk

Large Personalisable White Chocolate Easter Egg
£8.00
(3 FOR 2 OFFER AVAILABLE)



www.laurasconfectionery.co.uk 

Laura's Confectionery Classic Clotted Cream Fudge
£5.99








I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Happy Easter
Love Donna
XXX










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea