My Top Autumn Winter 2019 Trends

 Every fashion season brings a new wave of multi cultural innovative designs. As Summer starts to fade away, quicker than we had hoped. We look forward to the next season and the many exciting trends for the Autumn and Winter months. I am a very quirky person and my style can vary depending on my mood. I love bright colours, animal prints, metallic's, embellishments, motifs and much more. From the Autumn/Winter 2019 trend forecast. I have personally selected my five favourite trends, so that you have an idea of what to look out for next season.



GIANT BAGS



riverisland.com
Mono RI monogram print shopper tote bag
£28.00


asos.com
Asos design bonded shopper bag with removable tablet case 
£25.00



CHECKS ON CHECKS




asos.com 
Asos design scenic bow kitten heels in multi check
£30.00


shop.mango.com
Check pattern midi dress
£49.99

OTT FLUFF



prettylittlething.com
Fawn black feather skirt bodycon dress
£50.00



newlook.com
Lilac feather trim caged stiletto heels
£15.00


SEASONAL SPARKLE




motelrocks.com
Finn slip dress deluxe in black opal sequin by motel
£32.00


shein.co.uk
Sequin open front outerwear 
£36.99


THE NEW PUFFER



missguided.co.uk
Blue crop oversized puffer jacket
£24.00


boohoo.com
Cire Oversized panelled puffer 
£45.00







I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea