Bellamianta Luxury Tanning - Local NI Tanning Company



Through the dark and cold winter days, we need something to warm us up and make us feel a little more alive.  Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing the Irish luxury tanning brand Bellamianta.  Bellamianta is one of only a handful of local tanning company that are both based and  manufactured in Ireland. The range provides clean, nutritious, luxury tanning products formulated with the cleanest ingredients without compromising on performance.

The parcel I was gifted contained a luxurious velvety mitt (the most deluxe mitt I have ever came across), a full sized 200ml dark self tanning tinted lotion and a 50ml instant tan. Upon application I exfoliated and washed using non oily products as recommended. I then applied some light oil free moisturizer to my elbows, knees and feet. When I was ready to go, I applied a small amount of the dark tanning lotion to my mitt and started gently rubbing in the tan using circular motions.  I started with my arms and worked my way down to my legs. I found the formula very creamy and was easy applied. I let the tan work its magic over night and the next morning, I washed the excess tint off. I was astonished by the results! My skin was a natural shade and I was glowing with out being sticky or streaky. I have dry skin so I find I am prone to patching but it wasn't the case with this tan.  I noticed that my skin did not dry out.

I will admit I've had quite a lot of people compliment me on my natural tan. One lovely lady asked me "Where did I go on holidays".  When I told her that it was not a natural tan, they were mesmerized and asked me "Where can I buy this Bellamianta tan".  I know that I'll be stocking up on this amazing tan, after all we all love a compliment now and again.

Purchase - Bellamianta Gift Sets - Website













I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea