KIND Snacks

Continuing my journey to a healthy body and mind, I have been struggling with my sugar cravings. Searching shopping complex's for a healthy and tasty snack has proven to been quite difficult. Whilst researching healthy food brands, I decided to look online for brands which stock wholesome snacks free from artificial colorants and nasty preservatives. When I came across the brand "KIND Snacks UK", I was really excited to try them out as their huge range of flavoured bars sounded amazing. They looked too good to be true, so I just had to get my hands on every flavour they had.  When I received my box of KIND bars, firstly I was very impressed with the branding and presentation. Secondly I liked how they included information about the brand on the box. Lastly I was extremely happy with the size and look of the bars. Which in my opinion is the most important part, as our eyes need to be enticed. So that we can fully enjoy food. Tasting each flavour one after each other, I was in heaven and I especially enjoyed the caramel almond and sea salt flavour. Each flavour was as indulgent as the next and I highly recommend this health bar brand.












About the brand:
At KIND, they make delicious, nutritious snack bars made, quite simply, from whole nuts and fruits, bound together in honey. The company, founded in 2004 by Daniel Lubetzky, was built on a foundation of three core pillars: health, taste, and spreading kindness. All award-winning KIND snacks are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients and are gluten free, high fibre & no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Through their social mission- known as the KIND Movement- they are together with their community committed to inspiring kindness through acts big and small.

 If you'd like to hear more about this incredible brand you can visit their Website and Facebook page:

  • www.kindsnacks.co.uk
  • Search @KindSnacksUk on Facebook






I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea