Mother's Day

Every year I look forward to Mother's Day especially, as it gives me the chance to smother my mother with all the love I got. Along with some super amazing and yummy presents, that she will adore. Whether your mother is the conservative type or even quite adventurous, your mother will love whatever you get her. Being a mother myself after three years, I know that it is hard work and at least once in a year,  it feels great to be thanked and appreciated. So I thought I'd create a blog for you, so that you can find the perfect gift for your mother this Mother's Day.




Swiss Luxury Selection 445g
www.lindt.co.uk
£17.99





Design Your Own Fragrance 
The Natural Collection
www.notonthehighstreet.com
£49.95


Sculpting Palette 
Coral Blush 
www.tropicskincare.co.uk/shop/katiewilson
£24.00


bBold Self-Tan Twin Pack Set
www.gordonsdirect.com
£9.95




Belle Of The Ball
Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
www.colourpop.com
$18.00


Puroland
Mini Size Kit
www.colourpop.com
$14.40




Belfast FASHIONWEEK S/S 17 Ticket's
Ticket's are available from BFW offices directly on 02890421509 for groups of four or more, or via this link for the High Street and Designer Shows:
 www.visitbelfast.ticketssolve.com 
For the LAVAZZA Style Saturday event at Zen and the ultimate Mother's Day out, Style Sunday, call directly on 02890421509 or email cathy@cmprireland.com




Garden Birds
www.sophiepollard.com
£35.00






Natural Aromatherapy Bath Salts Gift Set For Her 
www.notonthehighstreet.com
£40.00

You can also purchase other products like this in "The Natural Beauty Pot" store in Enniskillen's Buttermarket. You can check out their page on Facebook also.
https://www.facebook.com/TheNaturalBeautyPot/?fref=ts




I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea