All Loved Up

Valentine's day is just around the corner and if your unsure about what to get your loved one. Then do not panic because I am here to make your life a little easier. Valentine's day is not about how much you spend, it's about the love and thought behind the gift. Whether you have a budget or not, I guarantee you'll impress your Valentine this year with my top favourite gift ideas.



"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love"

~Mother Theresa~


For Sharing





www.hotelchocolat.com
The Mini Chocolate Dipping Adventure for two
£20.00



For Her





www.viviennewestwood.com
Pearl Lady Dragon with Red Cherub
WAS: £160.00
NOW: £80.00


For Sharing





www.lush.com
Lots Of Love Giftset
£39.95


For Her/Him




www.swarovski.com
Enchanted Rose
£109.00


For Her




www.tambeauty.com
I Heart Makeup Blushing hearts 
Shade: Peachy Pink Kisses
£5.00



For Her




www.tambeauty.com
I Heart Makeup, I Love Chocolate-Salted Caramel
£7.99


For Sharing





www.flamingocandles.co.uk
Lilac Love Birds Valentine Candle
£12.00


For Her






www.thomassabo.com
Necklace "Together Forever"
£180.00





I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XOX












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea