Eleni Skincare

Many of us have problem prone skin,whether it's oily or dry.As we get older we become more aware of our skin ageing and sometimes we want our skin to be more youthful.There are many Skincare products out there and if I have to be honest.I have spent alot of money on products which don't do what they say on the tin.Through my blogging journey,I have trialled healthy food products which help with my body's immune system and skin.I wanted to further my journey to a healthy body inside and out.So I decided to start trialling some Skincare products which help with a wide range of skin types including my own dry skin.Recently I came across a Skincare brand called "Eleni Skincare".Eleni Skincare is a South African skincare range created with the simple desire to perfect skin health through the use of modern and advanced delivery technology.This collection of Skincare contains highly effective actives,which have been carefully selected from every corner of the world.Making this brand quite unique and a high demanding skincare collection,as it's ingredients have been found all over the world.Unlike many brands which normally contain the same standard  ingrediants.




You can purchase Eleni Skincare online and via their Facebook page.You can also purchase Eleni Skincare from their 50 salons/spas which are located in the North and South of Ireland.

About Eleni Skincare:
eléni owes its success to the three decades of research into medicated skincare products and has given rise to a professional and home care range renowned for its exceptional efficacy. 

What is Eleni Skincare made from:

eléni products combine an in-depth knowledge of science derived and quality natural ingredients, we are passionate about how we choose these ensuring balance between therapeutic benefit, sustainability and ethical practice in sourcing them.

Plant oils and extracts

…make up the significant proportion of our formulations due to their tremendous effectiveness, many of which have been proven over the millennia.

Fragrances

We are acutely aware of the harmful effects of fragrances and thus avoid their use. The only fragrances we do use are carefully selected essential oils.

Colour

Generally speaking, colourings cause irritation, in our efforts to be as hypoallergenic as possible, we never use colourings.

Alcohol

Another potential irritant without adding any benefit to skincare, we do not use.

Animal testing

We just wouldn’t do it.

No animal ingredients

None of our ingredients are derived directly from animals.

Vitamin E

We use only potent, premium natural source vitamin E.

No genetically engineered ingredients

Not in our products.

Preservatives

We do use preservatives as this is the only way to ensure product safety. We use relatively low concentrations of the highest grade, broad-spectrum preservatives and consider natural preservatives wherever possible. We do not use Parabens or MI.


The Eleni product I used was the "Reconstruction Serum".Normally I literally run away from any products which read "Anti-wrinkle",as I honestly believe many of these products don't even work.No one can really stop wrinkles from appearing whilst they age.But when I saw this product,I was impressed with the advanced technology inside this simple glass bottle.

The serum has been scientifically formulated with selected peptides,powerful antioxidants and active botanicals.This very unique Eleni liposomal serum stimulates the natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid leading to proven reductions in wrinkle depth resulting in a smoother, firmer, more youthful appearance.I have been using this revoutionary product for the last few weeks,twice daily applied to my face and neck.I have honestly found that the results have been unbelievable.My skin feels more firm and smooth.I know that I'm still in my twenties but I have found that stress can also cause wrinkles.So if I start using this now in my twenties,it means that my face and neck will have a good chance of fighting wrinkles whilst I age.I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a firmer flawless complexion.




Reconstruction Serum:

£39.00

Ingredients:

Matrixyl Synthe’6, being a key component, boosts Reconstruction Serum’s effectiveness, stimulating 6 major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction, namely Collagen I, III, IV, Fibronectin, Hyaluronic Acid, and Laminin 5 by as much as 174%.

All Skin Types

Ritual

Apply after cleansing. Gently massage serum into face and neck with fingertips in a circular motion. Pay particular attention to areas showing greater signs of ageing. Use twice daily.




        I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland