West Coast Cooler Designers and Boutique Show

Like every season of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK,my favourite night is the "Designers&Boutiques"night and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!This was Printed Skull Inks third season covering West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK and I was was very excited to see this seasons hottest designs from local Designers and Boutiques A/W 15 Collections.The event took place in one of Belfast's most quirkiest fashionshow venues "The Life" church on Bruce street.This venue has been used for the last three seasons and everytime I see It i fall in love it even more.Local designers such as: Nor-Lisa Fashion Designer,Deux Cara,Sequin Cinderella,Gordon Donaldson,Grainne Maher,Marky Marc,Cacoon Luxury Wear,Ariana and Akani showcased their unique and individual styles on the catwalk.Many irish boutiques and stores also too part at FASHIONWEEK this season,some very firmilar to the West Coast Cooler catwalk such as my personal favourite Diamond Dolls,Jourdan,Blush,Excel Clothing,Spoilt Belle Boutique,Style Retreat and a few more new additions.These included Dunnes Stores,Friendtex and Hanger13.




 When I entered the building,I was greeted by the usual very friendly CMPR staff who directed me towards the very talented photographer Brendan Gallagher.Who took some social shots of me wearing my made to order Nor-Lisa Fashion Designer ensemble.On my way through,guests were given a complimentry glass of the very tasty West Coast Cooler drink.When I entered the main reception room,I mingled with some fashion friends and looked around the wide variety of stalls.I was very pleased to be offered one of my favourite Vita coco lemonade drinks from some promo girls.I liked that guests were given an option of an alcohol free drink,as I myself don't drink alcohol.Guests were kept busy whilst they waited for the show to begin,as The Galgorm Resort&Spa were doing some fabulous manicures for the guests and Belfast's favourite Italian restaurant "Fratellis" served fine food and drink.I thought that this was a really good idea as no one likes to be bored waiting for a show to start.
When it was ready for the show to begin we were shown to the main room,were we took our seats and waited for the show to begin.Beside each seat was a goodie bag for every guest to indulge in.From samples of makeup products to yummy popcorn,this bag of goodies was the cherry on top.Between the trendiest music playing and the high standard modelling from the CMPR models who modelled the most quirkiest and new designs down the catwalk of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK,I was sooo mesmerised!!!


                       Images by Ryan Campbell Photography 
                                   www.ryancampbell.co.uk

                       Images by Ryan Campbell Photography 


                       Images by Ryan Campbell Photograghy

                       Images by Ryan Campbell Photography 

                     Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                  Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                      First image by Ryan Campbell Photograghy
                      Second image by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                      Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography
     
                    First image by Ryan Campbell Photograghy
                    Second image by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                 Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                   images by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                   Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography

                  Images by Brendan Gallagher Photography



I want to say a big Thankyou to Cathy Martin and her CMPR team for inviting me again to FASHIONWEEK and I look forward to many more in the future!!!






          I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                       Love Donna
                                                             Xxx





























































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea