Natures Inspiration

There's a new organic skin care brand out in my hometown Enniskillen and it's very unique and also quite affordable.Natures Inspirations is a organic skin care brand which caters to everyone's skin care needs.Whether you have oily spotty skin or even very dry and cracked skin,this brand will be sure to make you and your skin feel confident and beautiful again.
I recently came across this cute wee shop when I was out shopping at the Buttermarket in Enniskillen,I was automatically drawn to the shop because of its organic products.When I entered the shop I loved how there was a separate sample table were you could test each product without any distraction,which I think is quite good because I felt very at home there.The owner and founder of Natures inspiration Shauna Gallagher was on hand to help me out with my queries and her presence was very inviting and down to earth which I loved because I myself am the same.



About:

Check out the online store:
Www.naturesinspiration.co.uk

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/naturesinspiration?ref=stream


Instagram:

The products I sampled:


This cleanser is smooth and gentle and the good thing about this is that you only need to use a pea full  amount on your face for perfect results.This cleanser easily takes of stubborn makeup and dirt,leaving soft and clear skin.


This was the first time, I had used a toner in the form of a spray and I loved it.I also liked that it was made from calming and uplifting essential oils such as lavender and Geranuim,these both ingredients are perfect for migraine and tension headache sufferes like myself because they relax the skin.I highly recommend this product.


Some girls are obsessed with makeup but I am addicted to moisturiser,as I have very dry and flakey skin.I find that there are a lot of products which just leave a layer of cream on top of the skin but never really absorb.Well, I can say that this lavender moisturiser is my new miracle cream because not only is it soothing on the skin but it also absorbs into your skin,so that you have hours of moisture.Having Lavender as this moisturisers main ingredient is a plus because lavender is very well known for its relaxing properties,which means your getting the most out if your cream.


The last product I tested was this minty fresh peppermint lip balm.Again this product absorbs into the lips leaving your lips moisturised all day long which is perfect because it means that your getting value for money.I also like its tin container as it keeps your balm cool and fresh when your on the go.

Natures Inspiration also supply natural makeup made from locally sourced organic products.
They also have spa treatments so that you can pamper yourself in the most natural way possible.





     


                              I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                                            Love Donna
                                                                                   Xxx












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea