Cakes to die for!!!

As a blogger, I love to try new things and recently, I tried and tasted some amazing baked goods made locally by the very unique brand  "Lough Erne Cakes" in my home town Enniskillen.This brand would be one of my favourite baked goods supplier,I've ever tasted.Mainly because every cupcake and every cake has been carefully created by its founder Baiba Lauze,who in my own opinion is an artist as well as a baker. She designs unbelievable cakes and caters to the customers personal taste and makes sure that every detail has been uniquely designed.Along with cakes to die for, the company also supplies gourmet marshmallows and some rich handmade macaroons.Like almost every women, I am a cupcake lover and I'm addicted to the "Lough Erne Cakes" wide range of mouth watering cupcakes from dark chocolate delights to some light and fluffy vanilla cupcakes with hidden raspberries,so that you get a very tasty surprise!!! As well as creating master pieces for all occasions. Baiba also provides baking courses,so that you can bake her epic recipes too.This brand ticks all the boxes for me and I highly recommend that you should check out her Facebook page and website.So that you can taste the heavenly creations too!!!

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lough-Erne-Cakes/112367888870379?ref=ts&fref=ts

Website:


http://www.loughernecakes.co.uk/products/

About:



Some quirky cakes:






Giving back to the community:


Last year a local fashion designer Nor-Lisa Fashion raised money for the breastcancer charity Pretty'n'pink by holding Fashionshows around Belfast and Enniskillen and the "Lough Erne cakes" kindly donated 12 beautiful cupcakes with the pink ribbon logo on them.I truly was touched by their genoursity and thoughtful contribution to the charity.its really good to see companies given back to the community.


The tasting session with Printed Skull Ink:

                                    Assorted Macaroons  
These Macaroons come in a wide range of flavours,I tasted three which were pistachio,coffee and raspberry. I personally think that these Macaroons have a good strong flavour and the centre is very creamy and much more enjoyable than any I've tasted before.


Assorted Cupcakes:


                                 Lemon Merigne cupcake 
Lemon Merigne is one of my favourite desserts and when I saw that it came in a cupcake version, I was very excited.Theres a right amount of lemon in this cupcake and the vanilla butter-cream gives it that extra richness.

                                  Raspberry cupcake 
This is my all time favourite cupcake from the "LoughErne Cakes" , the sponge has been infused with some fresh raspberries then the cupcake has been topped off with a luscious vanilla butter-cream, sprinkled with some chopped up raspberries for extra taste.

                          Apple,cinnamon and caramel cupcake
Winter has came early with this light cinnamon cupcake filled with cooked apples and caramel, topped with a delicious buttercream and sprinkled with caramelised mix of hazelnuts and oats.This one is very indulging and warms you up with every bite.I defiantly recommend this one especially for the Christmas holidays!!!

                                 Strawberry Jam Cupcake 
Remember when you were a wee child and having a jam roly poly for your dessert if so,then you'll defiantly fall in love with this vanilla cupcake filled with some yummy strawberry jam,topped off with some strawberry shavings and pearl sprinkles for decoration.


One for the kids/Adults
                      Assorted Marshmallows
If you ever worry about given your child a sugary treat then I'd recommend 
given them some of these homemade fruit flavoured marshmallows.They come in three flavours vanilla,raspberry and a zingy lime.Again, I never liked the store bought marshmallows but these homemade ones are full of flavour and would make any child/adult wanting more!!!











I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                          Love Donna
                                               Xxx


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Teapigs Feel-Good Tea