Majella Pure Beauty

Majella pure beauty is a well known beauty salon origionally located in lisbellow,but has now moved to Enniskillen's Belmore street,Where her beauty salon can bloom.This beauty salon is full of tranquility and relaxation and offers a wide range of beauty treatments from facials to hand painted nails.At the salon you can purchase organic beauty products and even scented candles made from organic soya,so you can always bring a wee treat home from your spa day.I personally know Majella from working with her at Nor-Lisa Fashion shows and I can say with my hand on my heart that she is  my favourite makeup artist in the Enniskillen, this is because she is very perfessional and makes sure that the client is very happy.It is good to see new people coming to set up businesses in Enniskillen,especially when they are friendly and professional.Book your appointment today!

Majella Pure Beauty on Facebook:
Or to book an appointment ring 02866325601

















Swan creek candles summer scents back in stock, only £13


















                      I hope that you have enjoyed my blog,don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                                           Love Donna
                                                                 Xxx
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland